Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hello there!

Welcome to my blog =) This is the first post here, so bear with me please. I'm very glad ya found my blog! I used to have another blog (called Look Before You Swing The Spike,LOVED that title!) but deleted it and decided to make a new one, and so became Smidgen of Myself. I'm hoping I'll actually write somethin worth reading in here. But being as it is the first post, I'll just start off with an old standard, 17 facts about well, me. Now usually its 25 or 10 but were gonna mix it up a bit(entertaining I know) I'll try to make this as interesting as possible, but cmon, its a how do ya do blog. Here we go.

1)I'm a hand-talker.
2)I am,quite happily,in highschool and really love it.
3)I'm on a boat. XD
4)I’m half Italian, 12.5% Irish and the rest English. Yay for mutts!
5)I'm quite a positive person, sometimes I think too optimistically but why not? Life is short,be happy.
6)Someday I hope I am able to visit Italy,England,Ireland,Spain,India,South Africa,Brazil,and Australia. That might take awhile.
7)The best thoughts come late at night/early in the mornin.
8)Languages are amazing. Maybe someday I'll be a translater or something,that'd be a sweet job.
9)I sincerly hope this isn't boring, I'll write a real post soon.
10)I consider myself pretty dang blessed.
11)I have a microsoft zune-it's my baby.
12)I'm come to discover that impulsivity is highly underrated.
13)and so is an good,cold can of Mountain Holler.Highly.Underrated.
14)I love my people. (See next three facts for more details)
15)I'm a big fan of this certain boy named Rahul. Well,my boy to be exact. He makes me smile. Alot. =D
16)My family is the greatest. You'll probably hear alot about them,we're all pretty dang tight.I love em to death.
17)On the subject of people, I have the most magnificent,awesomest, kick-arse-est friends ever. They're my family in addition to my biological familia =) You'll probably hear alot about them too. Honestly,I'd be very lost in this world without them.

Well thats all I got for now. Goodnight to ya,and have a happy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment