Saturday, July 31, 2010

After Work Ramen

is what I'm eating right now! I hate now being able to eat at work. It's like...being in school, and everyone is allowed to have gum and has packs upon packs of it, but you can't have any. So 6 hours of being around those edible dishes has caused me to create this sauce (which now kinda looks scarey) to put on my ramen. The good thing about living in a half-Italian-American house is that we always have pasta sauce, cheese, and olive oil on hand. I think I used too much olive oil. Ehhhh awkward. But its good!! And the sauce:ramen ratio is off. Yeah this definitely needs...whats it called...the thing you put things through to get all the water out? Sift? But its not a sift. Oh man my mind is gone tonight.

Work was good today, made a new friend whilst working, got some tips, and changed my schedule so I have 2 key days for next week off. I like it when things work out.

So now I'm home, eating ramen, talking to my cousin about her latest boy adventures, and listening to old school Jay Sean (who, btw, looks INSANELY awkward dancing with this chick in the video). I don't mind this chill time very much, but I'm annoyed by the fact that usually I would've been coming home in 5 minutes/and/or stalling for another half hour. Tis a weird thing about this summer. A weird thing indeed....

No comments:

Post a Comment