Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm supposed to be doing something else...

...right now. But! I would rather do this for now than Arabic. Which is aight. I'm definitely not dual enrolling next semester. The whole go to school all day than go to class 4 hours later thing isn't all that awesome. But waking up late is soooooooooo nice....like...even if I go to sleep at 11 I'm STILL getting 8 hours of sleep! Arabic is cool even though no one in the class knows whats going on. In retrospect I probably should've taken an advanced Spanish class (so I could recover my Spanish skills! which are suffering) or microbio. I miss bio. Isn't that sick?




Homecoming is in two weeks. And I NEEEEED to stop being a control freak about certain things. Such as group size, for example. I like to "plan" these kind of things and thought my friends and I could go to homecoming with a group of 20 or under. That was silly of me. People are too nice and want other people to feel included. I have half a mind to just go with a few other people. But..but...but... eh I guess the matter will figure itself out

Uhh lets see what do I wanna talk about. Oh, eff physics. No, mostly eff uncertainty and it's horrible annoying tendency to make this lab 2 days late, make me receive 50% on it, then have no clue how to fix it. Damn you uncertainty. No one needs you anyway.

On a happier note, I really wanna watch Lagaan (which I have owned for like 2 months and have yet to see) I already know all the songs too! Maybe thats what I should be doing right now haha. I also really wanna watch The Great Mouse Detectives. That was an excellent movie back in the day, still is. Back when mice in cartoon movies could smoke pipes and shoot guns and no one cared.




Life is going good. I'm really really-OHMYGOSHIDIDNTEVENMENTIONFRIDAY!!!!
SO on Friday I'm going to see Jay Sean. I actually won tickets, and I am unbelievably excited. Seriously, I gotta extend my list for the greatest (possible) nights of my life. Right now quite a few of the top spots are from this year =) that's a good sign






As I was saying I'm super excited for Friday. And Saturday. And Sunday. And the whole week after that.

I'm down like the e-co-no-myyyyyyy. hehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment