Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Past Few Days

A review!

Good Things:
The first day of school (and last first day of school I guess...) was a pretty dang good day! I went to school, went to AP Bio for the 2nd year in a row (hehe, no first block) and went to my other 5 very easy classes. I really love waking up late. And I really love how I didn't give myself a horrible schedule. And I love how I hung out until 7 on Tuesday. Just like those sophomore days :D:D Today was a good day too. Finished a college essay (finally) and went to Arabic class. Which was actually kinda stressful today. Apparently I looked like I was about to cry the whole time, but I was just super tired. haha poor teacher thinkin he was making me upset. I guess thats just my default face; when I don't put effort into my expression.

Bad Things:
Actually there really isn't anything bad about this year so far! I don't like how I almost never see Rahul in school. And I don't like how I don't know where most of my friends are in school until certain times of the day. And I don't like how I am a failure of a Student Ambassador because I have yet to find my foreign exchange students (who had to find their own way around the first 2 days...opps) But really thats about it! Just the lil hiccups of life.

I'm still excited about this year <3

No comments:

Post a Comment