Thursday, November 4, 2010

Things I Could Have Done With My Evening...

So tonight I finished most of my homework before 9pm in order to watch 3 Idiots. I couldn't figure out how to get it to work, so instead of being productive, I stayed online for three hours reading FMLS and surfing youtube and doing absolutely positively nothing. So here is a list of things I could have done but didn't think of or chose not to do.

1) Sleep. That would've been nice.
2) Actually read the book for AP Lit homework. Also would have come in handy in the future.
3) Watched a movie that I've been wanting to watch for awhile. Sorry, Lagaan.
4) Updated my zune. Which I waited until now to do. 12% done at 11:30pm. wooooooo
5) Wrote this blog earlier!
6) Watched ALL of Outsourced.
7) Tried harder to study physics.
8) Applied for scholarships!
9) Started reviewing for bio olympiad. Sorry, bio.
10) Attempted to start Nanowrimo, which I actually have an idea for now.
11) BEEN PRODUCTIVE IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY!!!
12) Refrained from eating that bowl of ramen for dinner. Sorry, stomach.
13) Figured out where all my pictures from my computer went.
14) Researched for spring break location.
15) Taken my dog for a walk.
16) Do some of Arabic Unit 6, which I have neglected for about a week now. Sorry, weekend.
17) Figured out how to make sock puppets.
18) Learn enough Hindi so I could've watched 3 Idiots without subtitiles. Totally could've done that.
19) Cleaned my room!
20) File all of my college info.
21) GONE TO BED AND ACTUALLY GOTTEN A DECENT AMOUNT OF REST!!!!!
22) Not waited until now to discover that OMGOSH BUG AND LILLY GOT TOGETHER ON CROSSING JORDAN BUT THEN BUG WAS SUSPECTED FOR TERRORISM AND TORTURED AND WAS NEVER THE SAME AGAIN!!!!!???? eff you writers.
23) DONE ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE.

this list makes me mad at myself. that was such a pomhead thing to do. efffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ok I'm going to bed

1 comment: