Friday, July 3, 2009

In The Groove Again

Earlier this week (well,I supposed its earlier last week now,being that its Sunday) I feel like I fell outta my summer groove. I did something everyday and was havin a whole lotta fun, but there was this underlying tone of dread...but the kind of this-will-end-in-a-few-short-weeks dread. Danggit. I hate that kinda dread. It frustrated me,cause when you get that underlying tone you can't shake it! I consider myself a pretty positive,live in the moment type person, so as you can imagine I was pretty ticked at myself.
(Usually, I would put alas as the next word here. Yet I just looked it up on dictionary.com and "alas" is an interjection used to express sorrow or grief, and the next part of this isn't sorrowful! So,no more alas. Sorry little interjection.)
Now once we got to Thursday night, the groove was back. Phew,false alarm. Funny though,there was a bit of friend drama that day (which I am not a fan of) at this BBQ my family had. The day ended around 2am though, and I've come to discover that the best days never end. True fact dude. So it was back to good and I was back in the groove. I gotta stay in this zone now,can't slip back into underlying dread tones(that'd be a cool name for a band wouldn't it? Sounds kinda similar to somethin though...) Living in the moment now, this has to last us throughout the next year people. Carpe diem and all that carp alright? =)
Gotta remember to blog more before I leave for the UP too(10 days without internet,dear gosh!)
I'm a happy kid...and I hope you have a good week =D

1 comment:

  1. I've been loving this summer! I feel little underlying dread tones, too. (Haha, that was funny to say). It feels like summer is almost over! But it's not. Well, kind of.

    We'll do crazy stuff before you leave, then do even crazier stuff when you come back! (Because then everyone will be home!)

    Have fun in the UP.

    ReplyDelete