Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Joys of the Homefront

I've been hangin out ALOT around the house this week. I don't mind it that much, but have you ever had that feeling of I-have-a-million-things-I-could-be-doing-right-now-but-for-the-life-of-me-can't-remember-any-of-them? I get that all the time around here now. I almost did my AP Lang homework yesterday. Almost. I find myself trying to learn keyboard,doing absolutely nothing at all,and cooking alot more than usual. I have sweet potato muffins in the oven right now =D It's exciting. You would think that I'd help around the house and clean and whatnot...sheesh what the heck Marianne. So I went in a storm drain. It was kinda cool actually, I mean atleast it wasen't a sewer. It looked out onto a wonderful concrete block and a pretty lil creek. My feet got all wet and meh though. I assume I shall be visiting the storm drain again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment