Monday, October 12, 2009

IknowIknowIknow

So I abandoned the blog again. But now I'm back. I've realized it doesn't matter and I'm not going to continue offering explanations for my frequent comings and goings. Sometimes its a good time or year to blog and sometimes one may fall into a trench of not wanting to blog. And here we are!
I was planning on editing my AP Lang essay starting at 3:30. It is now 3:35. Blogging is more important anyway. Its my first day "off",I guess you could say. Can't play field hockey for a week-I got whacked with a stick during our tournament on Saturday. It happens,though. Gave me more time to study, which I unsurprisingly haven't utilized yet =P
School years been alright so far. Last week was probably the least-good week I've had in awhiiiile. I blame it on not recovering from homecoming sleep and such. But today was good =) for a monday it was quite impressive! Life is interesting in an almost unexpected way... like I don't know whats coming up next now that field hockey is winding down. Hopefully I won't waste my life like I just did in this past hour on facebook,eating captn' crunch and sunchips while blogging.
I'm listening to Dashboard Confessional. While they're not the greatest thing on earth, they're ok ya know? I like "The Rush". Quality lyrics and cool music =D Hey maybe blogging will improve my english skills,which are (apparently) immature. Hah.

1 comment:

  1. Better "immature" than "a bunch of crap thrown together at the end"
    Your blog colors make my eyes all distorted
    I want Cap't Crunch....

    ReplyDelete