Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Carpe Diem and All

today was a good day =) we watched Dead Poet's Society in AP Lang. Quite a good movie. Also, I'm now officially doing NanoWrimo. No idea how I'm gonna find the time but it'll be fun. I'm REALLY REALLY excited cause I have 2 new ideas for some short films, as well as a major plot now. I always love makin lil movies. One is going to be an entry for this Wendy's contest, and (if I get around to it and don't flake out like normally) a documentary sort of thing about NanoWrimo. I think it'd be pretty cool-now I just need a better camera. Oh, and I have no idea about what I'm writing for NanoWrimo. I should put some thought into that. Too bad it can't be a collection of poetry or somethin...thatd be alot easier. Ohwell it sounds like a good challenge. I actually need to get started on my homework today, well, what homework I do have. As long as I'm not stupid and blow it off, me and Rahul might be able to hang today (=D) I feel really good right now. Not for like,outstanding reasons, but just cause I feel really content. Yay.
In other news, I'm walkin with a limp like I'm Dr.House. Kinda cool.

2 comments:

  1. Are you addicted to Vicodin like House too?

    Oh, and I totally copied you Nanowrimo signing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not quite. Vicodin ain't that great.

    haha good job. Got a storyline?

    ReplyDelete