Friday, October 16, 2009

AHHHHHHHHH

I am frusterated. which should make for an interesting blog. I hate how ticked off I've become at this little thing. Its ridiculous. So I'm taking the PSAT tomorrow,told my parents about it and my dad is like "You should've probably studied for this one...". Well frick. I mean,frick. I didn't know it was important-I still don't think its that important. And just because I wanted to come home and chill for a bit and hang with the parentals, then go back over to Justin's house, now I can't leave. Danggit. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not ticked off and don't wanna come off as a whiny kid who doesn't know what shes got. I'm lucky my parents care. But its just this one instance...urg. I won't be able to hangout with people next weekend (possible fall retreat,gosh I don't even know if I can go now) and..though its not a huge deal, the promise of hanging out with people and getting that little taste of summer that we're so deprived of during the year is motivation. I always know that no matter what happens during the week, if I make it to friday, it'll be great real soon. My dad and I had this looooooooooooooooong talk about college and the future and all. They don't think I could make it at U of M. But I want to! I love Ann Arbor. I love languages. I wanna help people with my career and make enough to provide a good life for a family. I need a good education to get this,and though I can get one of those lots of places, it wouldn't be bad if it was from U of M. I feel like they should be more support...but I couldn't ask for more from them. My parents want me to be happy and suceed...but they're never really put STRONG pressure on me. A blessing, I guess. I'm glad they're not Nazis about grades and academics. But..I feel like if I would've cared more these past 2 years then I would be set. Its just grr. I'm not blaming it on them. Heck,I'm complaining about a lack of pressure and just today when my Dad mentions the tiniest bit, I get annoyed. Hypocritical dontcha think? I would've rather spent these past 3 hours hanging out instead of planting pineapples of farmville,but can't change it. Luckily, there are 3 different flavors of ice cream in the fridge, and Guns N' Roses. Haha, I still wanna play monopoly ^-^

Said sugar take it slow
And things will be just fine
All we need is just a little patience

1 comment:

  1. If you want it, you can make it. I'll ALWAYS believe in you and support you, no matter what. :)

    ReplyDelete